Following the announcement that Bukayo Saka, Ben White, Aaron Ramsdale and Emile Smith Rowe will join the senior England squad in March, England announced all of their youth squads on Friday.
Let’s take a look at the Arsenal players involved and the fixtures to come. All times are in GMT until March 27 (when the clocks change), after which they are in BST.
Folarin Balogun has been named in the England U21 squad for a couple of Euro U21 qualifiers. England are second in their qualifying group, three points behind the Czech Republic but with two games less and five qualifiers remaining.
- England U21 4-1 Andorra – Balogun played 90 minutes and scored for England U21
- Albania vs England U21 – Tuesday 29 March at 7.45pm
Arsenal have received no call-ups for the England Under-20s, with Miguel Azeez now absent from the last two squads having already played in September and October.
Brooke Norton-Cuffy is in the England Under-19 squad for their treble header of UEFA U19 elite round matches. The winner of each group advances to the final tournament this summer, with all group matches taking place during this break week.
- Republic of Ireland 1-3 England Under-19 – Norton-Cuffy started England in their opening game victory over the Republic of Ireland, playing 77 minutes, with Jack Henry-Francis of Arsenal for the opposition.
- England U19s 4-0 Armenia – Norton-Cuffy played 77 minutes, helping England to a clean sheet. England now need a win in their last game against Portugal to progress.
- England U19 vs Portugal – Tuesday 29 March at 7.30pm
Norton-Cuffy will miss one game on his international loan, with Lincoln City playing at Shrewsbury Town on March 26.
Reuell Walters is part of the England U18 squad as they play a few friendlies.
- Sweden 2-3 England U18 – Walters played 90 minutes.
- Denmark vs England U18 – Monday March 28 at 12:00
Amario Cozier-Duberry is in the England U17 squad for their UEFA U17 Euro Elite Round matches. As with the u19s, the u17s will play group matches to determine which teams qualify for this summer’s tournament.
The difference here is that it’s not just the group winners who qualify, but also the seven runners-up with the best records against the teams that finish first and third. Due to Russia’s suspension, the English group has only three teams.
- France 3-1 England U17 – Cozier-Duberry played 90 minutes. England need to win their second game and hope that will be enough to qualify as one of the best runners-up.
- Luxembourg vs England U17 – Tuesday March 29 at 5:00 p.m.
None of the above are first call-ups, apart from Norton-Cuffy, who was in the England Under-18s in November but is now moving up to Under-19 level.
Source: Shot from Daily cannon.